Cook angel hair pasta in salted water and drain well.
Cook broccoli florets in boiling water for a few minutes and drain.
In a large saucepan, sauté chicken pieces until done. Remove and set aside.
In same pan melt butter and add cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Heat for 2 minutes without boiling and then add parmesan cheese and stir to melt. Add chicken pieces, cooked pasta and broccoli florets lightly tossing to coat. If you want more sauce, use optional milk.
Serve and sprinkle some parmesan cheese as a garnish.
• 6 ounces angel hair pasta
• 2 chicken breasts, cut in pieces
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 cups broccoli florets
• 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
• 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
• 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
• salt and pepper (to taste)
• 1⁄3 cup milk (optional)
• 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (garnish)