Voted as “the strongest ever muscle builder” by Men’s Health Magazine, as seen on SKY TV and even the BBC’s rugby sports panel wanted it banned for being too strong. Norateen Heavyweight II is the strongest legal and safe natural muscle & strength builder in the world suitable for beginners and advanced trainers. Results are guaranteed from the very first day when you will see your strength increase by at least 10-20%.
- Extensively reviewed on the BBC & featured on SKY TV
- Contains highest grade of rare Pharma Grade active ingredients
- 100% safe & natural, can be taken by beginners
- NEW formula with 1200mg D-Aspartic Acid
Norateen® Heavyweight II is an extremely potent, natural Testosterone and Growth Hormone booster, expertly designed by the R&D team of scientists, to deliver optimal doses of active ingredients, proven to simulate a rise in new muscle building hormones. The original Norateen® Heavyweight was banned in the UK due to its sheer strength! This Norateen Heavyweight II formula is very close to the original and has been tested and voted as the most powerful by several magazines including Men’s Health and MuscleMag.
Pharma-Grade Active Ingredient Profile:
- Mucuna Pruriens – the active ingredient works by inducing the release of neurotransmitters, this in-turn elevating natural Testosterone levels and other Growth Hormone (GH) compounds associated with muscle generation.
- D-Aspartic Acid – A significant Testosterone booster and protein synthesiser. You get a whopping 200mg per capsule!
- Diindolymethane (DIM) – incredibly rare and expensive ingredient associated with encouraging healthy and safe oestrogen metabolism, whilst also promoting protein synthesis.
- Beta Ecdysterone – naturally occurring photochemical with studies showing that supplementation increases lean mass and decreases body fat.
- Methoxyisoflavone – a powerful patented flavone, shown to increase calcium, phosphorous, potassium and nitrogen retention.
- Vitamin E – an essential fat-soluble antioxidant, protecting cells including DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative stress.